QCamPro supports the ability to send commands back to the camera which can trigger functions such as opening a door or turning on some lights. These are triggered using the MOBOTIX rcontrol API interface. We have provided a set of standard options for you, however anything that the API supports can be used.
QCamPro includes a list of the most common actions you can enable easily without needing to investigate the actions API in the camera. Follows the steps below to enable one of the preconfigured actions.
- Open the MOBOTIX camera you want to configure and an action for tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Actions list and tap the icon next to the Action you want to setup.
- Scroll through the list and tap on the appropriate action.
- Rename the action as appropriate for your setup. The title is what will be shown in the interface.
- Tap save.
Open the MOBOTIX camera you want to configure and an action for tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Actions list. Enter the title you want to see in the interface.
- In the action box type in the action that the camera API uses to trigger your action. Remember to include control/rcontrol?action= at the beginning to ensure the correct API is triggered in the camera.
- Tap save.
Test your action
You can trigger the action by going to the camera, tapping Actions, and then tapping the action in the list that appears.
See all the options you can use
Open the API list in your camera using this URL: http://[camera-address:port]/control/rcontrol?list